Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's great that the Dodgers won today. But there are other things on my mind.


Yep. I'm really happy about their win. Even though I know they are most likely not going to make it to the postseason, but that's okay. It's not like I'm going to stop watching the Dodgers play because their season is over. I'm much more of a fan than that.

But that's not what this post is mainly about. If you want to skip the next part, feel free. Because it's just going to be me whining and stuff...

Something happened to me today that really, really just made me want to give up. I just...I don't know what to do about it. It's like, why me? Why did it have to be me. I just know not to trust anyone with anything anymore. I really really hate myself right now. I just want to forget about it. But it's burned into my memory. It could have just effected me a lot more since it's after 3am and I'm just tired. I wish I could sleep it off and be happy the next morning. But damn. I got really torn apart just now and...I can't even explain the way it feels in proper words.

I'm not going to sit here and bore you with what happened. A typical sob story and blah blah blah. But I just really needed to get it out somewhere. So yeah. Here comes depression I guess. I'll get over it eventually I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment